Monday, March 24, 2008

TO THE FARM

We went to the dairy farm for Anna's preschool fieldtrip so these pics are about 10 days late. (notice Anna's first black eye). We had a great time! We left Kate with my sis (thanks B!) and just took the older two. Jay took the morning off to spend it with us :) knowing that the kids were really looking forward to it. They had so much fun seeing hundreds of fat, stinky cows! We also saw a calf that was only a 1/2 hour old during our hayride. We got to pet and feed goats, donkeys, horses, rabbits, and hens. David is my fearless one and he had a blast! He absolutely loves animals-he was hugging the goats and trying to hang out with the big mean turkey. A fun day-we love hangin with Daddy!

4 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Nothing like the smell of stinky cows to wake you up in the morning. Since my dad was raised on a cattle ranch, we were always taught that when you smell stinky cows to say, "smells like money". Your kids are so cute!!!!

The Robinson Family said...

I'm glad that you found me too. Kellene will turn 2 on Nov. 8. Aren't Nataies's photos awesome. The third picture down of the family on there are my parent's friends the Kennedy's. When I found Natalie's site, I told my mom about them. My parents had seen that picture but they had no idea that Natalie did them. If you want to see another awesome photographer, follow the link to my brother Keith's blog. Its a couple posts down from the top. It is a video of pictures of them in white after they were sealed to their little girl they adopted. They lost a baby in Jan. He was a premie born at about 23 weeks. So they have some things of him in there. They are really neat. Hey, My email is nicmrob@yahoo.com. Email me your address.

Jami said...

The dairy farm is such a fun place to take your kids!!! And I think it's awesome that Jay went with you guys both for the company and the help. And I was wondering, why wouldn't you want to take a 17 month old to a field trip??? You wouldn't be spending your entire time chasing her around or anything. HA HA.

And my family was very happy to hear you'd found me. My dad laughed at the Brooke Sheilds/Tom Cruise comment. Oh, the memories!

Karin said...

I love going on the field trips! I am so glad you took the chance to go. How fun you brought David a long!