Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MARCH MADNESS!

It's time again for the Men's NCAA b-ball tournament! The Clark family every March has a showdown online, we fill out brackets all in hopes for the prize to be won...bragging rights and the trophy for a year. I pulled off a win in 2006, so I'm ready for a comeback this year. If you want to get your friends or family in on the action, go to
You can analyze your pics or take a lucky guess (my strategy)...it's just fun to be a part of the tournament challenge. Smash's pic? North Carolina. Track my bracket at the top of my sidebar starting March 20th - April 7th.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Hey that's my strategy too! I actually did really well last year and I'm hoping to win it all this year. That's awesome that you guys have a trophy we just get dinner paid for. Maybe we'll have to make one.

ashley said...

who's your pick this year

Laura said...

I went with North Carolina too! Micah thinks UCLA will win it all. I've done pretty good so far except for BYU and AZ. I always feel like I need to pick them and then they lose. When will I learn?!?

ashley said...

I bombed on BYU and AZ too, that happens to me every year

Jami said...

ASHLEY!!!!! I'm so happy you found me!! :0) I can't believe we both have 3 kids going in the same order! And I LOVE their names. What a bunch of cuties! I want Anna's skin tone. MY FAV! I totally wish I looked like that. :0)

Hey, will you send me your e-mail so I can send you an invite to my blog? You can leave a comment or e-mail me at jknobby@hotmail.com.

And I loved your pudding comment! "It popped!" and "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned!" HA HA.

The Robinson Family said...

Ashley, I am glad you found my blog. Give one to blog stocking. It really is quite a fun past time. Your little kate is so cute. I think her and Kellene are pretty close in age. GReat to hear from you!

Jesika said...

Ashley!! It's Jesika Gardner (Weinberg) Ha!! I found you through Jami's blog.....Small world! Your family is so dang cute!! :o)

Take care!

Oh, my blog is www.gardneradventure.blogspot.com