Saturday, March 1, 2008

Yum is here


Okay so I'm excited because we got a new Bahama Bucks by us and we went with the kids tonight (talk about some sugar highs). Since when did it get so expensive - 14 bucks for all of us. I'm definitely an ice cream person, but I still love the sno.
We did one of my favorite things to do on Saturdays...we did some yardwork and cleanup and just hung out with the kids. Jay borrowed our neighbor's quad and took rides with the kids, dragging a big metal grate to wipe out the weeds. We flew some kites in the back and the kids had so much fun seeing their kites get really high. It stressed out Anna though, because she kept thinking hers would fly away. So I guess the question is sno, smoothies or ice cream?

3 comments:

Tiffin said...

That sounds like my perfect day!! I love when the weather is gorgeous and the day can be spent outside playing with the family. Even pulling weeds isn't such a chore when the weather is nice!

Britney and Kevin said...

what does sno mean?

ashley said...

hawaiian ice.