Friday, March 7, 2008

The consequences of ignoring your kids...

Today, as I was doing some housework(yes) in the other room, I could hear Kate complaining and crying - but just a little bit. I ignored it knowing that David was probably just pestering and knowing that her cry would let me know if something was wrong. So a minute later she comes waddling quickly into the room laughing and giggling. And what do ya know- her curly head of hair is totally soaking wet and David comes in chasing after her with a bottle of windex! AAhh! David had doused her hair completely in the windex! She wasn't sad or hurt - but I put her in the bath and rinsed it out. I'll try to watch my stinker 2 year old much closer now.

So I wanted everyone to know that Windex makes an amazing conditioner-Kate's hair was so soft and I'm being serious with you, extra shiny! I would recommend rubbing a little spray in your kid's hair, or even your own. Just give it a try. Windex sprays will give you a streak-free shine everytime, whether inside the house or outside, on glass, countertops, kids' heads, porcelain, stainless steel, and more. The Windex family now includes a wide range of products to meet different cleaning needs, occasions, and hair types. Find the one that's right for you!
Some warnings I haphazardly avoided and other useful info:
Warning from Product Label: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Unplug electrical appliances before using. Not recommended for use on wood or other varnished surfaces. Spot test other surfaces before using. Do not use or mix with other household cleaners.
Acute Health Effects- Health Hazards: Route of Entry- Skin contact. Effects of Acute Exposure- Eye: None known. Skin: None known. Inhalation: None known. Ingestion: None known. Medical Conditions Generally Recognized As Being Aggravated By Exposure: None known. Chronic Health Effects: None known. First Aid- Eye Contact: Rinse with plenty of water. Skin Contact: Wash contaminated area with water and soap. Inhalation: No special requirements. Ingestion: Immediately drink 1-2 glasses of water or milk.
A little more about this product:
When the soda Pepsi Blue debuted (remember that? and whatever happened to clear pepsi?) it was also compared to Windex. Windex has been presented as a placebo or folk remedy for external use against most non-disabling ailments. (This parallels an actual folk belief in similar use of the WD-40 brand of penetrating oil.) This may be based in Windex's remarkable capacity for removing tight rings off fingers where more traditional remedies such as butter or soap are less effective.
As for the health effects on Kate: none known.

3 comments:

Bryan said...

that is too funny!
Poor Kate.

Britney and Kevin said...

That is scary Ash...but really funny! Kate's hair is already so shiny and beautiful!

Marilee said...

Kate has the best hair anyway!! But you always have to improve and so the best!! love MOM