Saturday, March 1, 2008

Gray days ahead

Something that I'm not excited about is the increasing number of gray hairs I am getting. Jay pointed some (quite a few) out recently. thanks, Jay. But I'm concerned. I just turned 29 and it's starting to show... wrinkles and grays. I highlighted my hair here and there since we've been married - but definitely not on a regular basis. My idea was always to not color often "because once I get grays I'll have to do it all the time". I said that thinking that 35-40 was when my time would arrive. Well I guess my time has arrived.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Ashley,
You are soo silly. You are so beautiful and still look so young!
Stop looking with a magnifying glass...no one can see that well.
You look great....try to count how many hairs on your head that are NOT gray! HMM...Not even close to 3/4....You are a beauty queen.
Karin