Okay-I have fallen in love with this stuff... 24.7 . When I saw my mom's AMAZING results on her face I HAD to try it!! I wasn't skeptical at all at trying this because I saw how soft/smooth my mom's skin had become! My 3 pregnancies+nursing=bad hormones, have all taken their toll on my skin--uneven coloring, an annoying age spot (not a mark and it's definitely not a beauty), a few wrinkles, and most of all-LOTS of breakouts! So I've used Proactive and I've liked it, but my face still has felt kind of aged and just blah. So I've only used this for 2 days (night and morning - 4 applications) and I feel a GINORMOUS difference in my face. Enough to get on my blog so soon to tell you about it and to give it a try for yourself! I cannot believe how soft my skin is...my very recent bad breakouts are almost gone and my old acne scars are feeling smoother already!! As far as I know and have read about this stuff, the original product line, FREEZE 24/7, is super expensive and available at the rich only dept. stores I don't tend to visit. Just recently, this same company made a similar, less-expensive product line for CVS pharmacy (ghetto I think not) so this is where you can get it. They have 4-5 products in their line, but I just got the cleanser ($16) and the anti-aging moisturizer ($40). They had some sort of eye serum and their most potent product, some heavy-duty cream targeted at treating wrinkles (both around $40). They compare this last product to BOTOX because it has the ingredient GABA (also in their other products I think) in it and your face is supposed to sort of FREEZE. No needles and no blood. Anyways, only using my 2 products, my face feels very firm, AND, my mom's own results were from her using JUST the moisturizer. I guess my face is still youthful, so I'm putting that heavy-duty wrinkle killer on hold. Aging is natural and will happen, but I know we all want to take care of our skin. So far I have absolutely loved it and I can't tell you how excited I am!!!!!!! I'm not big on close-ups of my face so no before and afters here, you'll just have to take my word for it. So if I break out with a horrible case of acne, hives, or some sort of botox-like poisoning in a couple weeks, I'll let ya know.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
my infomercial
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
I am SOLD!!!! I'll need to save up to get it since I'm, of course, running out of make-up and have to buy that first, but I'm all over this! My skin isn't great at all and I'm not loving it. Brooklin sees the Proactive commercials and says, "Mom, they have owies just like you. You need to get that stuff!" HA HA. Kids are so honest. Proactive actually TOTALLY dried out my skin and I didn't see enough results to keep it going with my skin screaming it didn't like what I was doing to it.
So thanks for the infomercial, Ash! You have your first customer here! Just give me a couple of weeks and I'll give you my update. Hopefully by then you'll know whether or not it gives you hair growth or warts all over. HA HA.
Okay, Ashley, I went last night and got the face cleanser and lotion so I'm anxious and excited to start using it. I've used it twice now so I'm looking forward to the week ahead to see some results! :0)
OH! And I wanted to pass along that the 24.7 is on sale at CVS for 20% off. They kind of do it weird there where you don't save it on your purchase, you get a coupon for your next visit to get the money off. VERY ODD! But luckily for me, I had to go to two different CVS's because they didn't have the facial cleanser at the first so I was able to get my $10 off for one of them. I'm thinking about using my second coupon to get the eye serum, but then again, my curling iron is on it's last leg so I'll have to think about it... Decisions! :0)
yeah! I really really hope it works for you because I've liked it so far. so when my breakout time-of-the-month came along I only got a single pimple or two--as opposed to the usual whole face breakout. thanks for the coupon tip! let me know how it works!
Okay....reading what you wrote Ash and then Jami went and bought some, I may have to try it!! I've been a proactive using for YEARS!! It's been the best thing I could find...but, I may have to try this out!! :o)
okay the pressure's on! I 'm kinda nervous it will do something crazy to your faces :), but I know that I've loved it so far. my face is definitely smoother. so let me know how it goes!
I am so excited about this!!! I have been looking for SOMETHING! My face is a mess! Thanks!!!
okay this is my update- I am still lovin this stuff. But this is what I've noticed...I still get little breakouts, but they go away more quickly using it. I think 24/7 isn't much of a pimple preventer but then again my chocolate eating habits probably don't help. I mostly get my breakouts on the sides of my chin and alot of that could be the phone receiver because I also talk on the phone alot. But besides a pimple here and there in the same spots, I am still happy with how smooth and clear the rest of my face is. hope it's working for any of you using it!
Post a Comment