Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just peachy

Our peach tree made it through the past two winters! Our orange also survived, but as for the grapefruit and tangelo- they're goners. I love the blossoms and took some pics of the kids by them today. Anna loves to strike a pose.Then David, well, I can barely get him to stand still for 2 seconds and he would only growl and act like a dinosaur. What a cute kid...

4 comments:

Laura said...

Anna is so pretty in those pictures. Also I loved the "shiny hair" story! I'm going to have to try it out.

Jill said...

Hey Ashley,

I found your blog though Laura's. Funny, it's the only time I've seen you and it's NOT at the mall! What little dolls you have!!

Jill

Britney and Kevin said...

Anna is totally a poser...(is that a bad word? or did I say that right). David is so hilarious! I love your kids Ash! Esspecially when they come over!!

Karin said...

that is the funniest contrast ever, I laughed out loud when I scrolled over Anna and came to David's growling face. Anna looks like she's on the cover of a magazine. What a doll!