Monday, March 31, 2008

I love Sunday afternoons


11 comments:

Jami said...

It's so funny how Anna and David just fell asleep like that. At least Jay had a pillow! Whatever you serve for lunch on Sundays, please pass the recipe along... Let me guess, the secret ingredient is NyQuil. HA HA. :0)

Natalie Hall said...

Hillarious!!! So great you have a blog. Now we can spy on you always!

Ashley your kiddos are so beautiful, really just precious.

I am so wanting the informercial product. And I love that the office is comming back soon, we had major withdrawls.

Keep posting away...

Laura said...

Ah those days are the BEST! Your couch looks super comfy. I want to come over and take a nap.

ashley said...

sectionals are the only way to go-we call it our lazy couch

Kristen said...

Hello Ashley! How are you doing? I saw Kimbal and Tiffin's blog on the naylors and it led me to yours! Hope you are doing well!
Kristen Showers-Barker

ashley said...

hey Kristin! It's good to hear from you..it's been a long time! Do you have an email? I hope all is well!

The Robinson Family said...

That is tooooo funny. I agree with your thoughts on the sectional. I could sleep every night on ours. I wish Kellene would fall asleep like that. The only place that she will go to sleep ever is in her crib.

The Booher's said...

Ashley, Hey its Buffy! Your kids are sooo cute! Im glad I found your blog, keep in touch!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

I bet this was taken on Sunday morning at 11:30 am?

Karin said...

Wow, that hasn't happened at our home. We just don't have the luck, never have. My favorite is David, looks like he was trying to lay like Dad and it was just too much work and he crashed. So cute!
Did you get a new couch?

ashley said...

Yes, this was a lucky day. Don't you love our beautiful hand me down couch?