With some help from Halle and Marilee-the kids knocked a lot of tree-like weeds down today with their baseball bats. Our usually bare dirt yard is totally filled with green weeds, which at this point I am somewhat greatful for. I'm tired of seeing brown :) I'm also sad to say that I turned the AC on for a while today for the first time, anybody else? Our house was so hot and we were outside most of the day... Summer is not welcome.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I agree! I love to see the green. Who cares what it is, right? I'm loving this weather! We are shaded well between these 2 stories, so we haven't had the ac on yet. =)
I just watched your backdoor experience slideshow and Wow... I hope people looking to buy your home doesn't find your blog! That would scare me away. I can't believe those pics. I love the toad coming back fatter! So funny. Loved all of them. My Pest control will be here in a few hours. So grateful for them!
Post a Comment