Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Buzzed

David's hair has finally gotten longer-but I just didn't know how to do his hair. It's kind of curly and with or without hairgel it just goes kind of fluffy. So I told Jay to just buzz it all off last night.
Before...He never cries like this during a haircut, bad day I guess...

handsome, just like dad!

4 comments:

Britney and Kevin said...

Okay, now you need to stop cutting his hair! He's so handsome and his hair is...gorgeous. (I'm sorry David, but it is)

Britney and Kevin said...

Sorry Ash, but it's me again. I love the yeeeesh up top! We'll have to watch it together when it starts.

Laura said...

Hey Smash! Your kids are so cute! I'm glad you blog. It will be easier to keep up with your fam. It looks like you are doing great.

I love the Office too. I've been surviving on the DVD's. I can think of a hundred things to say followed by "That's what she said" but I'll keep it clean!

Bryan said...

I love the pictures...Jay has a way of making the kids cry. Member Noah and the tooth?
david looks darling!