Monday, June 7, 2010

Easter Weekend - Part Two

After we went to the zoo on that Saturday, we had an Easter Egg Hunt at Mommer and Papa's house and all the Dad's went to Priesthood Session....we even have a nephew (Brandon) joining them now. It's been a while since we've been together with nobody missing...so we played and played with cousins and more cousins. Busy but fun Saturday!
Miss Maya (Nathan)
Amberly & Emmalin (Kimball)
Jonah (Jordan)
Ian, Blake, Jonah & Thayne
Jaci (Jordan)
Jonah & Jett (Jordan)
Cambria (Nathan)
Jonas & Ian (Thayne)
Papa and Blake
Dancing with cousins late at night
Joseph (Nathan)
Marilee (Brit)
Ethan (Thayne)...he and Kate were so cute together
Blake enjoying that green grass!
All of the mom's and some the older girls made flowers for our hair...

1 comment:

Katherine said...

GREAT pictures and such cute kids! I just love your family! (I think I say that in every comment :)