Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blake of Many Trades

This post came about while I was putting my 'Summer Day' post together.
I realized I had quite a few pictures of what Blake has been up to. And he has been up to quite a few things. So much so that he deserved a post all about him. Again.
Wow. I guess just like all the hundreds of other posts I've made about him recently.
Oh Blake, I don't know how, but with every single sneaky, creative, pointless mess you make...we love the big person you are even more.
How can we possibly love you any more you ask?
Well okay, we can.
So you don't need worry about pushing things to the limits more than you have.
Here is the Blake of Many Trades.
[decorator]
[gravity skeptic]
[cosmotologist]
[purse snatcher]
[this one has three skills involved...sheer wall climber/free faller/plumber]
[hair stylist]
[hydraulic engineer]
[shoe fanatic]
[shoe hoarder]
[confetti manufacturer]
[geological surveyor]
[excavator]
[dirt sample analyst]
[security systems tester]
[childproof bottle tester]
[aspiring artist]

[poser]

[professional comedian]

[love and cuddle enthusiast]

Blake we hope you have found happiness in all that you've accomplished in your life.

Very impressive.

3 comments:

Alisha and Josh said...

How can you not love a face like that?!? Yeah for summers and sweet toddlers who like to destroy whatever you have just cleaned. I am going thru the same thing with my two yr old. Good luck and have a wonderful summer :)

Lindsay said...

I LOVE BLAKE!! I love all of you!! Thanks for sharing these little glimpses. Joseph and Blake=pals forever!!

Karin said...

love this post!
That smile, oh so cute!