Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 (part 1)

We had so much fun on Thanksgiving weekend, where to even start? Here are just a few of the hundreds of pictures I took...
[baking day Wednesday--I made 108 huge rolls so everybody ended up taking home a pan of them AFTER Thanksgiving dinner]
[all my kids love to help when I start baking but Kate is the one who stays by my side till the bitter end...spoon, apron and all. she taste tests everything, heck-she would eat the egg if I let her. she has some crazy open-minded taste buds]



[Thanksgiving morning tradition...smoothies and parades on TV]


[in the car on our way to Mommer & Papa's house for our feast]


[Clark Family-this was taken a couple years ago. love 'em!]


[niece Jaci]

[worm catching]

[nephew Gage]




[the happy couples]


[Kimball & Tiffin]

[me & Jay]

[Jordan & Janell]
[shooting off rockets with Uncle Jay]


No comments: