We cannot get rid of these yucky colds going around here. Most of us were sick with colds and coughs a couple weeks ago and just when we thought it was over...BAM...it hit us again! This time with sinus and ear infections. The day after Kate started antibiotics for her ears, she woke up with a fever. By mid-afternoon it shot up, no joke, to 104.4 (gave her motrin & tylenol), then 104.8, then 45 minutes after the 'fever reducers' she got up to 105.2! I about fell over when I read the ear thermometer! She was so hot so I stuck her in a bath (with her screaming the whole time) and gave her ice cold pedialyte. Finally, 20 minutes later her temp started going down and the meds kicked in. Not fun. Still fighting what we've got now...PLEASE don't come back!
[yes, that's a polly pocket in her cup]
![]() |









No comments:
Post a Comment