[hanging with the cousins after Thanksgiving dinner]
[me & the sis brit]


[exploring with the cousins in between family pics]


[This was the Turkey Trot at Anna's school--the kids had a blast running with their sister. It took alot of convincing on my part for Anna to let me bring Kate and David. She was worried they would break some rules so I promised her I would stay on top of it better than usual and permission was granted. I have many good memories with my Turkey Trot growing up...so it was fun to see Anna get all pumped up about it.]







[our annual Olson Thanksgiving Weekend Gingerbread (okay graham crackers) House Decorating. Lots of frosting, candy, sugar, cousins and some dang good lookin houses.]
[the cousins taking a break from all their hard work to watch a movie]
[Blake spent his time doing productive stuff, too]
[and my second most favorite day of the whole year--Christmas decorating! I love
watching the kids faces and how excited they are. It just gets funner every year with these guys.]

[a few meltdowns, butt cracks, fighting to keep Blake from pulling down the tree, and plenty of broken stuff from last year but we did it!]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment