One of my favorite things to eat....chips and SALSA!! It should be it's own food group...and I love to make it almost as much as I like to eat it. Today was an exciting day because I used two of the ingredients from my garden-green onions and cilantro. They were tiny and extremely pathetic, but the batch tasted good. Now if I can get my even tinier and more pathetic tomatoes better, my jalepeno plant blooming, and my yellow onions bigger, then I could maybe pull off a real homemade batch of salsa. We'll see if that ever happens. If the world started coming to an end and we had to actually depend on our garden for sustinence, hhmmm...I could definitely survive on salsa.
Anna's last day of Kindergarten...she's growing up. She wanted to dress herself, have her hair crimped, and her nails painted hot pink. Go 80's!
I know all kids are busy, but MY kids never stop moving, running, jumping, climbing...you name it! My greatest nine dollar investment EVER -- these amazing rings from IKEA that bolt to the ceiling. Just perfect for the wild monkeys that call my house their jungle gym. Here's Kate...(potty training is going really good so far!)








2 comments:
Ashley,
Did you ever get my invite to my blog. I hope so. If not, let me know on facebook and I will send out another invite to my blog. I love catching up with your cute family.
way to go with the garden, it seems like you just planted!
Love the picture of Kate~her hair is getting so long! Congrats on the potty training.
Sorry we missed your fam at the fam party
Post a Comment