Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We're on our way

...to first grade, to no more diapers, to a mud puddle, and to more giggling.

Anna's Kindergarten Graduation
Yeah she did it! After hours of homework, studying, finals and writing her thesis she graduated! Yes, we are so proud of her accomplishments and growth this year. She officially attended three different schools..the first one for three days (until we got a boundry exception to another school), the second one until the beginning of January and the third one the rest of this year. She has loved everything about kindergarten....friends, teachers, lunches, reading, writing, activities...she loves it all. If you ask her what she loved the most...definitely P.E. She earned an award at the cermony - GOOD CITIZENSHIP. Yeah Anna! It was the only award given out and only two kids from every class got this award. We are so greatful to have her as such a special part of our family, she is an example and a great helper.
Getting her award... Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Olson and Mommer for coming to listen to way too many songs in a hot cafeteria. Anna felt special that day.Each class sang a couple songs, then they all sang together at the end.
Thanks to all of her hard work this year, she can now leave me surprise reminder's like this one:
(some sort of drink all the cool kids bring for lunch)
David's Mud Puddle
Deciding to be naughty one day, I heard the front door open (I know dangerous), thankfully because I keep a big bell hung on the handle. I found him and Kate outside, turning on the hose. I know I was totally feeding the bad choice he made, but I let them stay as I watched them play with the water, it was a hot day. Kate's No More Diapers
I am armed with paper towels, spray and wash, plenty of girly panties, m&ms, wipes and washcloths because it's POTTY TRAINING! I NEVER know what I'm going to get. I thought Anna would be easy (she started before she was two) but it was a messy process. I thought David would be hard because he started right after he turned two and he was a crazy busy boy. But amazingly he did it in one easy day and we were done, smooth sailing. Kate started a week ago, and so far has been allright, stubborn, but not too bad. I don't love changing big bum poops that fill up size 6 diapers. I do love cute panty bums!

Blake's Social Growth

Oh my I love this kid. At three months he is giggling, interacting, smiling, and cooing so much more. He even is starting to be a little silly. The kids compete (aggressively) to see who can get him to smile, they get a huge kick out of him and so do I. As for his physical growth - he is still a mass, but a cute mass.

1 comment:

Karin said...

congrats to beautiful Anna!
The panty bums~such a funny picture!
I think you must produce 100% cream! Love the chunky babies! So cute.