Wow we had a whirlwind weekend - late date night Friday, lunch at Serrano's with all the Olsons Saturday, partay at our house for all the Clarks Saturday, and Sunday evening at Grandma Olson's. It was a great weekend!
Last week Anna had her concert at school. She was so excited about it, that at her Dentist appointment earlier that day she told the hygenist, "Is this going to take long? Can you go fast because I have a concert I gotta get to." Standing out with such a stinkin cute smile...
We had a fun date night on Friday - thanks to Brit and Kevin for watching all the kids till midnight! Woohoo! I was able to leave Blake because he now goes to sleep at 6:30 and sleeps till 3 am. We ate at The Keg steakhouse(YUMMM), walked around that Gilbert San Tan Village place and went to a 10:00 showing of Xmen Wolverine...yeah--add Hugh Jackman and it was a REALLY great date haha. Our anniversary is in a couple days so this was our night out together. I really loved that it was just the two of us...great conversation and time alone...a perfect night.
We had a big blowout at my house Saturday night for Mother's Day. There is nothing I love more than food, family and fun. Words cannot explain how much I appreciate, look up to and love my mom and Jay's mom. Happy Mother's Day to two of the kindest, selfless-loving women I know. Not only have I been blessed with great moms, but with great sister inlaws on either side. I always LOVED having FIVE brothers...and now I have FIVE amazing sister in laws who are great examples to me and who are even more amazing mothers (including my little sis Britney). I was also lucky enough to marry into a family with three sweet sister in laws. Blessings everywhere. We have some awesome nieces and nephews, they all get along so good and cry when they leave each other. We are truly blessesd with 25 kind, fun cousins on the Clark side and we had so much fun with them on Saturday.


#25 was born last week (Cinco De Mayo) to my brother Nathan and his cute wife Lindsay. They live in South Carolina (miss you guys!!) They named their baby boy Joseph Noble, after my dad. They have two little girls, Maya and Cambria
Blake chillin with his cousins Emmalin (Kimball & Tiffin's) and Jonah (Jordan & Janell's)
My oldest brother Bryan (left) and #3 brother Jordan
Love these kids!!!








1 comment:
This last black and white picture box of your children is so precious!
I'm so glad you got Blake here for David!!!!
He needs a brother to rough house with.
Post a Comment