Thursday, May 28, 2009

"I diiiid it!"

This is what Kate says everytime she goes potty on the toilet. YES, she is officially potty trained and is beginning to be a little part of this adult world. Don't grow up too fast Kate, you are so fun at 2 1/2. Everything you do and say is hilarious and you always bounce wherever you go. You are a loving big buddy to Blake, David and Anna. You like to steel food off all our plates and you talk so cute with your lisp. Kate, you bring a spark to our family that makes every day a little more exciting.

I've been wanting to post pictures of the many faces of Kate...I think all of these pictures show her big personality perfectly. She never sits still for the camera, but occasionally I catch her big toothy grin. She likes to be a silly goof by purposely crossing or closing her eyes in about 99% of her pictures. See what I mean... (there were even more crossed and closed-eye pictures I found but didn't post)



6 comments:

Angie said...

She is so cute and full of personality! I am jealous she is potty trained. I am potty training Caleb right now and he is 3 1/2.

Karin said...

she's so precious!
those cross eyes are hilarious

Unknown said...

What a funny kid!! I love it!

McCrazys said...

What a cutie! Tell her congratulations!

Britney and Kevin said...

Way to go Kate Kate!!! we love you!

Britney and Kevin said...

check out the song on my blog, "Close" by Mindy Gledhill for something we can sing. ?