"Chores Easy Peasy (morning) 1. make my bed 2. brush my teeth 3. say my prayers 4. read two books 5. wipe off the couch 6. change Kate's diaper 7. help my mom make lunch 8. take a shower 9. help my mom make dinner (night time) 1. clean up my room 2. get my bed all ready 3. when my mom gives the kids a bath, clear all the food off the table 4. clean up the toy room 5. wash the table 6. wash the chairs 7. vacuum the couch 8. read two books 9. go to bed all by myself"
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Anna's chore chart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
What a sweetheart she is! I need her to come help me for the summer!!! I love that she wrote "easy peasy". That is so cute! I have loved reading all your new posts!
she's ambitious!
Have I told you about the Summer Bridge Books I do with my boys?
I started Brandon when he was Anna's age...still doing them today. I feel like a spokesperson for them every summer! I love them and so do the boys
Are you sure that's not your handwriting Ash?
That is so cute! What a great helper!
Post a Comment