Saturday, May 1, 2010

"That was the best birthday party in my whole life!!"

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
A little skywalker turned 5 years old and had a birthday party to help train he and his skywalker friends to become Jedi Knights...
The skywalkers completed their obstacle course with strength and in record time...
And they became official Jedi Knights.
They stopped for a healthy Jedi snack to help restore the force from within them...
[thanks to my friend Julie for the AMAZING cookies!]
They gathered together with the Rebel Leaders to discuss their mission plans to seek out Darth Vader, shut him down and infiltrate & destroy the Death Star of the Evil Galactic Empire. As plans were being made, their hidden base was attacked by a pair of Imperial Storm Troopers...
using their Silly String weapons against them...
But the young Jedi's fought back with their lightsabres...
They pursued them across the galaxy as the Imperial Fleet to the Death Star. There, they fought the Storm Troopers with their Nerf Dart Guns until they both surrendered and took them into the Death Star.
It was there that the young Jedi's found Darth Vader, attacked him and shut him down...
The birthday Jedi received presents when that part of the mission was completed...
The Jedi Knights went on to destroy the Death Star...
Congratulations to these brave Jedi Knights for restoring peace once more in the galaxy.
The force was with them.

5 comments:

Monica said...

Ashles, that is so cute...I love the idea! So creative!

Britney and Kevin said...

It was so fun! I hope I helped with pictures! luv ya!

Karin said...

Ashley! You are the COOLEST MOM EVER! i love the music on the blog. what a fun party, all of it looked like a ton of unforgetable fun! love the pinata! (classic pic with the sucker stuck on shirt!!!!)
Thanks for sharing! I bet Britney is excited for a boy now

Katherine said...

So cute! What a great post and great party!!

Unknown said...

Ugh, Its Cara, that party looked kick b. I'm so sad we missed it, Luke would've been in heaven. Thx for dropping off the outfit. Ashley, you got it together. You are so cute, I'm glad we're friends. ITLYASF