...because I got to celebrate with my class and be king for a day at Preschool:
...because my class sang to me, asked me questions about myself, twisted my ears 5 times, saw pictures of my family and they got to see my show and tell (heart rock collection). I LOVE PRESCHOOL!!!!
...because I got to do all the helper jobs:
...because I had the funnest time seeing my brother be apart of the action and excitement. He was flirting, chatting and hugging all my preschool friends during circle time:
...because I got to show everyone how proud I am of my cute baby brother. This is the best picture ever:
...because I got to have a little birthday celebration at Sunday dinner at Grandma & Grandpa Olson's house with all my cousins:
...because Grandma made me the coolest cake ever:
...because I had another birthday celebration with just my family on my birthday (Thursday)...
...because Mom attempted to make a cool cake too:
...because I got to have my first friend birthday party the day after (Friday). See the next post!
...and finally, turning 5 is a big deal because I'm important to those around me.









1 comment:
awesome post! and oh how sweet to put his baby picture last...so precious, so sad they have to grow up so fast...more fun times ahead I'm sure with that sweet boy!
Post a Comment