William Wells Gibbens
Grandchild #26 (or 27?)
...and he heaviest out of all of them at 9 lbs--2 weeks early!
Seriously this sister of mine is superwoman (and gorgeous).
Grandchild #26 (or 27?)
...and he heaviest out of all of them at 9 lbs--2 weeks early!
Seriously this sister of mine is superwoman (and gorgeous).

And these little neices of mine are so adorable and spunkalicious.
I have loved these two days we have spent together so far.

We are so excited to finally have a boy join their cute family!
Oh and...I LOVE THIS BABY!


We are so excited to finally have a boy join their cute family!
Oh and...I LOVE THIS BABY!











3 comments:
What sweet pictures! Give Brit a big hug from me and tell her that I love her!
Oh Ash, thnx! We love our Olsons!
These are such sweet pics. Congrats to Britney!
Post a Comment