Anna & Kate

Blake & Mom
I found Anna & David doing some serious work to the crib...
...and some serious work to Blake's hairstyle.
Thank goodness we avoided another hospital run with this little injury. Kate came and stood in the doorway of the bathroom while David was peeing....he didn't want her to see him so he ran over and shut the door on her thumb. One of the biggest things that drive me crazy....door shutting in the house, really scares me. Luckily she's okay!
Some funny things they've been walking around the house saying..."Let's get this party starrrted!!" and "Fire in the hole!" That last one is said while letting gas. Nice. They found me and Jay's old CD collection so occasionally they will go in Anna's room, put a song on and dance. It's fun to hear all those old school songs. They're favorite..."Bad to Bone" and "Livin La Vida Loca" (Jay-I definitely don't remember ever owning a Ricky Martin CD :)








4 comments:
You have the absolute cutest kids...looks and personality! Poor little Kate, I'm glad her had is okay...that looks painful!
Sorry about the whole "fire in the hole thing"! Leave it to my kids :S
LOVE the girls hair!!
Yes--Tiffin is responsible for all strange things that come out of the mouth of all the cousins--thanks to Amberly!!!
I love the work on the crib!!
tiffin I think it's so cute! sometimes the bad things they say are the funniest...i can't help but laugh out loud at the stuff I probably shouldn't :)
Post a Comment