Sunday, September 27, 2009

Practicing

I kept the kids home from church...Kate and Blake are just coming off some extra strong antibiotics and I wanted to keep them away for another week. I had plenty of time today...so I jumped on practicing on the girl's hair. I love sitting down with them and doing it. Kate is so good and can sit still forever now :) They have totally been into dressing the same lately (they were decked out from head to toe the same today) so I gave them matching hairdos. I of course stole the idea from one of the many hair blogs I frequent, but this is what we came up with today.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

SOO Darling!!! I'm going to have to steal this one!! I can't wait until Maya has long enough hair to be twins with Cams. So sweet!

Marilee said...

My cuties!!! They are so darling. Love the matching shirts, too. i love them! MOM