Monday, November 3, 2008

Vote for ME

Right when Anna came home from school, she snuck a door hanger on my bedroom door that she made at school. It was decorated and on it she wrote, "VOTE". She told me all about how that in some countries, people can't vote and that tomorrow I can go vote for the President of the United States. Then she said, "Mom, you can vote for ME to be president, but if I win I have to do it for FOUR years!" I am on a serious election overload at this point, but I still can't help but be obsessed with what's happening tomorrow and all that has gone on in the past few months. I've always been Republican (in my considerably short time as a voter) and probably always will be, but this is the first year I really took a long hard look at what I believe and have realized and loved the responsibilty that comes with being an American. So we'll see what (and who) goes down tomorrow...
This is the pre-Halloween candy pigout picture...on our way to our ward's trunk-or-treat.

Oh I just can't resist putting this picture up - this is one handsome little handy man.

I love Kate's silhouette and her chubby cheeks (don't you want to eat them?).

And finally a shout out to our sweet little princess...HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY tomorrow (voting day). Here's a look back at me on the way to the hospital 2 weeks early and 7'2 (I'm pretty sure I'm already that big now)...

crazy hair and big eyes from the beginning...

We love everything about you - your bubbly personality, your temper tantrums, your sweet cheesy smiles, your sassy glances, and of course your cuddly hugs and kisses. We can't imagine our family without you Kate.

3 comments:

Jesika said...

Your Kate is so dang cute!! My Mylie will be 2 on December 19th! They're pretty close in age! Never thought I'd be having babies at the same time as you.....lol

And, yes, HSM3 was cute. Baylee loved it.... :o)

Angie said...

I love that last little picture of Kate. Her smile is so big!

Cheramie said...

your kids have the most beautiful eyes! they are so cute.