
*And a little about her...
1. She is so adorable, I can't get enough of her and her big personality.
2. The song "Back Down" comes to mind when she is in the middle of a screaming fit on the floor.
3. She NEVER stops jumping. This little girl seriously bounces everywhere she goes. I think we need a trampoline...
4. I LOVE her new words. She pretty much says (or tries to say) everything the kids say. She will stop and get a serious look on her face and say quietly, "Croc-a-dyy-ul" (crocodile). Or I love when she says, "eets high" or "eets told" (cold) or "eets harrd".
5. She is happy, smiling and giggling for most of her day.
*Not enough mom to go around...
...but if I had a picture to post at the moment you would see that there is plenty of me to "around". At 26 weeks...
1. I feel huge already!
2. David came up to me, rubbed my tummy and said, "Mommy I LIKE your tummy!!"
3. It feels so great to not be sick.
5. I still get really tired, especially at the end of the day. Poor Jay has a boring sleepy wife, he makes fun of me for falling asleep on the couch EVERY night.
4. This little boy is always hungry - I can't seem to stuff MY face enough to keep HIM growing (and me to actually feel full).
5. I crave ice.
6. I get out of breath so easy, especially in the mornings.
7. I'm not looking forward to the third trimester.
8. So I guess almost all these things are complaints.
8. So I guess almost all these things are complaints.
9. And back to not enough mom to go around now...what am I going to do when the 4th kid comes? All I need is two extra arms, an extra hour of sleep, a maid...heck just another one of me.
*A few things I'm excited about...
1. CHRISTMAS!!! I love everything about it and I admit I can't ignore the Christmas station. Anna asks to listen to it every morning on the way to school
2. THE TWILIGHT MOVIE!!! yeah absolutely can't wait for this. I'm going with my sister in laws next week...

And just two more random candid pictures of David at my mom's house a couple weeks ago. He loves her desert tortoises, she has 3 that are actually kind of cute and really smart and is currently trying to breed them. This one is Minnie May Lemonada.










3 comments:
What a fun post! I can't believe you're already 26 weeks! Hey, about you craving ice...I've heard that's a sign you need more iron!?!? And, you're kiddos are as cute as ever!
I can't wait for Twilight either! My friend gets to go to the red carpet premiere tonight! She knows the author....lucky duck. Anyways you guys look so great! I can't believe you're close to having your 4th! Crazy! Don't worry I'm a boring wife too, I fall asleep EVERY night on the couch too and I'm not even pregnant!Our husbands can call each other when they're bored at night. :)
Kate's pictures are cute, you should change the setting to be larger.
I wish you felt better!
At least you are over 1/2 way there.
See you next week!
Post a Comment