Friday, November 21, 2008

Anna's first missing tooth

I am so excited I finally lost my tooth, it has been wiggly for over a month now! I woke up at 6am yesterday morning and ran into my parents room saying, "My tooth is REALLY loose!!". So my dad got up with me and checked it out. He asked me if he could pull it out and surprisingly I said, "okay, I guess..." So he went ahead and just yanked it out, it bled a little bit but I was so brave. I left a decorated envelope with my tooth in it last night and sure enough, the TOOTH FAIRY came and left me another envelope with a dollar in it and man was I happy. I had my gingerbread house on my dresser next to my bed and I saw a few pieces missing this morning...I think the tooth fairy needed a little snack last night. I'm saving my money, and now I have over two dollars. I am starting to memorize The Articles of Faith and I just learned the second one (my Mommer gives me a dollar for every one I memorize). Growing up!
*****
Here are some pictures from this past weekend...
ASU Game - this was the kids first time and they had SO much fun, we sat by the alumni band and that kept them dancing and happy the whole time.
Jay's dad's birthday party - we had it at a church and had fun eating and playing in the cultural hall and making our annual Gingerbread houses. Jay's mom makes all the frosting and we bring the candy and go to town. The kids love doing this!

6 comments:

Melody said...

Lots of excitement at the Olson home! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon. BTW, I love the Stanley quote-- hilarious!
-Melody

Angie said...

Anna is such a beautiful girl. Her skin is to die for! I always enjoy reading your updates. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

Marilee said...

I love these Picture!!! They are such cuties. Kate is in rare form--she actually is looking at the camera and her finger isn't in her mouth!!! Great Job!!!

PS---I love Jay's work--those are awesome pictures. If I were a millionair--I would have Jay do a lot of work like that. It is beautiful!!! I love it--

Ps--again--David at Halloween is a minature Jay--they both are the cutest boys!!!

Love you--MOM

Kimbosa said...

Good job Anna! Gage recently lost 2 of his, we should have him tell his story like you did. You are awesome!

Tiffin said...

We have been hearing about your gingerbread house making for years. I have always wanted to do it with my kids. We usually just use one of those kits. I saw your pictures and decided to go for it. Check out our blog to see the results. They are not as fancy as yours but we still had a good time. Thanks for the great example!

Karin said...

Anna you are brave to let your dad pull a tooth!
I'm glad you didn't remember him trying to pull Noah's first tooth!!

Those g.bread houses are so cute, what an awesome tradition!