...for 3 months-wow. Now we have a working computer and I'm feeling better. Who ever said that pregnancy gets easier with each one? Just the opposite for me, I was just as sick, exhausted and starving this time as any other. So I could tell you all the exciting things we've been up to this summer but I'll just tell you this...When Anna went to her first day of kindergarten, the teacher had the kids draw what they did this summer. Anna drew a picture of our HOUSE. Pathetic I know. So these past three months were miserable (not just for me) but now--can I just say that I feel SOOO good. After feeling so cruddy for so long, any feeling of normalness is absolutely GREAT! I hit my usual magic number, about 17 weeks, when I can function in the normal world...housework (MUCH needed), grocery shopping, playing with the kids, staying up past 9:00, killing a rattlesnake all by myself, not having to eat EVERY half hour, and socializing, attending church, activities, and gatherings without the blur. I'm not looking back :)
So I'm having a hard time getting my computer to download some pictures from the last 3 months, including the rattlesnake, so I'll try again next week. We find out for sure if we're having a boy or girl next Thursday!! I am excited to catch up with everyone and their blogs...
Friday, September 19, 2008
Missing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
I am so glad you are feeling better!!
YAY! I'm so excited see your post because that means you're feeling better! I figured you were on the morning sickness boat throwing up and feeling like shiz... I will NEVER, EVER miss morning sickness. Or ALL day sickness, I should say. Whomever just has it in the morning did something up in Heaven that I did not because I was not blessed that way. HA HA.
And just being able to walk around in NORMAL places and not feel like throwing up or each and every smell making your ENTIRE body want to hurl.... Oh, Ashley. We should get paid money for this. HA HA.
And how exciting to be able to find out what you're having. Are you going for a boy to make it a kid pattern or the girl since she and Kate will be the closest in age... Or you could be Switzerland and really be neutral since you already have each. I think the politically correct mother answer is Switzerland, but you are a brunette so you can tell the truth. :0)
And ANOTHER rattlesnake?!? It's that dang perfume you're wearing, I swear! The desert animals LOVE it! Hey, idea. Scary, I know. What animal eats snakes? You should hang whatever that is in your front yard to scare them away. You know, like farmers use a scarecrow to keep the crows away, you just need to make a scaresnake (better terminology is in need)and that should solve things, right? Or really tick off your HOA. HA. ;0)
So glad to see that you are back. I was wondering if you had fallen of the earth! Glad you are feeling better.
Yay! You're back! I'm so glad you're feeling better. That first part of pregnancy- UGH. Can't wait to here what you're having!
I was getting worried about you so I'm glad you're back! I am so glad you are feeling better. The first few months of pregnancy can be so miserable. Around 17 or 18 weeks is when I always start feeling better too. I look forward to you blogging again. :)
hey there. i know what you mean about not being able to stay up past 9. i actually can now and it is great. the heat makes me throw up so i don't get out much. i just try to stay in air conditioning!
I'm so glad you are feeling better Ash! It was hard to see you in such missery. I love you!
ASH!! Hey girl!! First, I'm so glad you are feeling better! I can TOTALLY feel your pain. It's so refreshing to be on the up and up with feeling better! Second, you ARE the WoMaN!! Killing a rattlesnake ALL BY YOURSELF!! That's true talent! :o) Third, can wait to hear the news on the babe!! And, last, thanks for the way fun post about memories! I have TONS of you too!
Post a Comment