I didn't think this was going to be that big of a deal because preschool is just a big fun party. But when I saw how excited Anna has been this week it suddenly became a big deal to me too. We got her the cutest dress and she was so excited to wear it! Thanks to Daddy, Brit, and Mommer for coming, the look on Anna's face up on the stage when she saw everyone was just pure excitement and happiness. The kids sang some songs and then got their "diploma" or as her teacher said, "your ticket to kindergarten". She went to Miss Christi for 2 years and just loves her! She is so ready for next year, she LOVES to write and is starting to read. I also wanted to throw in a picture of Anna and her freaky-bendy thumb. This girl is so flexible and double jointed everywhere. We first noticed it when she started to crawl and her elbows would bend out! And a funny story today, we were at Mervyns with my mom and Brit's kids in the toy section. Halle (cousin) saw an African American barbie and said, "Oh look! That one has a brown face like Anna!". Anna was born tan, I don't know what her deal is. Everybody thinks it's because of a tanning bed or the milkman. But she is brown all year round, bum and all! I think it's hilarious that cute little Halle will say, "I'm bright and Anna is brown". Kids are so funny.
At graduation...
Halle and Anna
WE LOVE YOU ANNA!









5 comments:
she is really going to enjoy that thumb later on as a cool party trick. i always wished i had something like that to impress people with.
I love Anna's skin, being bright my self. Her cousin will soon learn how lucky anna is. I love the thumb!
She is soooo beautiful & smart. And with a bendy thumb! Wow she's really got it all. Congrats Anna!
Anna--we are so excited for you!! You are so sweet!!
Tell you mommy that we love her haircut!!!!!! You look so cute Ashley!!!
Little tan Anna. To have a tan bum would be great. You could totally moon people in style. Not that she would ever do that.... Try not to think about it. HA HA.
And I agree with Jomalle, I think your hair is CUTE!!!! Your hair thing totally makes it for me. Beautiful. :0)
Post a Comment