For our date on Friday, Jay and I went down to that new Tempe Marketplace, but I was bummed because I have no working camera right now. It was so nice to get out and go somewhere different, and we had a fun time! It was more of a college atmosphere, but I think that's what made it exciting...all the drunks, noise, and bands/music playing. I love the outdoor feel, the weather was so nice! They had fountains and even a lounging area with a fireplace. We ate at Cadillac Ranch
(a huge restaurant overlooking everything) and it was so yummy--that's because anything that I don't have to cook or clean up is absolutely downright awesome to me... maybe next time we'll try out their mechanical bull, but I think you're supposed be completely drunk to enjoy that ride. Then we took some ice cream to our friends house in Phoenix and just hung out the rest of the night. I love date nights!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
date night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
You're so funny! I hear ya on that whole not cooking thing. I definitely think that you should try the mechanical bull ride. That would be awesome!
Ashley - This is Angela (Judd) Angus - I found Buffy through blogging and she told me to look up your blog. I am not sure if you remember me, but I remember you :)! You look great and what cute kids you have!!! I'll send you an invite to my blog!
I love your family and all you did on this site--cute and so fun!!!Everyone is so cute!!!
Ashley! Yay!!! I'm so glad you found me too! I will email you my number and we can catch up. You look great and your kids are SO darn cute!!!
Ashles Pamela! It's been so long! Thanks for finding me...I am loving this blog thing, just for the reconnections with everyone! Your family is absolutely adorable! Kate looks just like you...big beautiful eyes and all! Where do you live? Good luck in your March Madness tournament! :)
Tanya
I'd love to see you ride the bull!
Glad you had fun!
Ah, the joys of date night!! My kids still don't see the point. When they give me fits, I always ask if they want a 'happy momma' or a 'mean momma'?!? Lucky for me, they've always chosen the 'happy momma'!!
Post a Comment