Anna with Marilee (2) and Halle (3.5)
We had a cousin sleepover last night and had a blast! It all started yesterday when I watched my sister Britney's kids while she had an early morning Dr. appointment for her baby. Then we headed to the mall and spent way too much time there. David got his 3 year pictures taken and we spent our time walking the mall, letting the kids see the puppies and playing in the play area. Just your typical boring same old Superstition Springs Mall blah blah. We came back to my house and brit left for her date to the temple. I was so proud of myself (with some help from Jay) I had all the kids asleep by 8 in time to see the Office, hilarious last night by the way. We had fun being with the cousins!
The kids healthy breakfast - Trix
Friday, April 25, 2008
sleepover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
That is so fun that you and your sister get to go hang out together! How cute that one of her girls is named Marilee! By the way, Trix is the breakfast of Champions - well, sort of.
Ashley, I'm not supprised that you had them all in bed by 8! You are super woman, thats why! Thank you again Ash! You and Jay are awesome!
Cousin slumber parties are so much fun... When you're not incharge and are one of the kids. HA HA HA. You're such a great sister taking care of Britney's girls, who are a bunch of cuties, by the way! :0)
And I don't live that far from Superstition Springs Mall at all! I live at Power and Ray so I'm a straight shoot down from there. We could totally meet up at the carousel and do lunch in the food court sometime! Heck, bring Britney too and we'll just make it one big zoo! :0)
You are so brave to take them all to the mall! Wow! This day sounds exhausting...I must be getting old.
Post a Comment