Here we are at the Clark family Halloween party a few weeks ago. We played carnival games and ate carnival food...it was fun to be in costume together, just like every year (love these crazy people). This was our first time getting together since my Mom & Dad left...we missed them! This October, we also enjoyed some pumpkin carving (Jay did ALL the work) and went to our ward's Trunk or Treat.
I LOVE Halloween. But I'm glad it's over, I love Thanksgiving & Christmas even more :)
Everybody loved the pumpkin guts, except Blake
Our little Vikiing. Very suitable.
The sweetest candy of Halloween only comes in 'Fun Size'








1 comment:
I just want to cry--he is soooo cute. What a doll--even with his beard and eye brows. This is so adorable--what a hunk!!!
Love--MOM--I am just getting into the blogs again. I am so glad to have your pictures near!!! love mom--
Post a Comment