Monday, August 23, 2010

Step Up III

Never seen this movie...but I think we could pull off a third installment right here at our house.
These kids love to dance. And I have to say I am very impressed with some of their moves.
Blake can spin himself around so fast, but always ends up flat on his back. Of course, this never stops him.
David has some break-dancing moves built into his brain...it just comes natural.
Anna, lets just say those hips can swing.
Kate...well, she's always been our bouncy kid (I swear, even in the womb).
One of our favorite things to sit and watch is an evening of them dancin' it up....

3 comments:

Cara said...

Loved looking at your blog. Like the new couch. Your parents are so cute, you come from such a good family, I can tell. Peace out, when's our next date?

Unknown said...

Nice legs Jay :)

Marilee said...

This dancing is wild--they are so expressive and have the moves!!!

Check out those legs!!! Jay you are great leg-guy!!!