Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day

2nd grade...here she comes!
Kindergarten...here he comes!
I got a hug and a kiss from both of them...and off they went, no looking back, no hesitation. So proud of these two. It was bittersweet seeing my first boy go off to school, in the watch and care of somebody else.
I'll miss you guys!
I was left with these two buddies of mine, who will rule the house during the day for the next 9 months.
I'm sure they'll miss Anna and David like crazy after a couple days...
For now, there is a new feeling of peace and quiet and a little independence.
(for all of us:)
And Kate's carefully thought out choice for what she wanted to do
right after we dropped them off and Blake took his nap?
A pickle and Special Agent Oso

1 comment:

Marilee said...

I love these cuties. The school pictures are adorable. How fast they grow up!!! When did all happen?? Blake and Kate will be sad when they realize this is forever!!! love you all--mom