I love Arizona. I love that in it's own dry, crusty way...it's beautiful. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. So when the weather is nice (and it's amazing right now) we try and get out. This was a hike up at Usery Pass, it costs 6 bucks to park, but to me, it was worth the family entertainment value. We went with our friends, the Peterson's (they have kids almost exactly our kid's ages) and had a really fun time. The hike was just long enough to really challenge the kids but just short enough to prevent meltdowns and be done. There was a little park where the kids played and we ate our lunches. A great way to spend a Saturday morning!



Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Take a hike!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
It's been a while since I've visited your blog, so I had some catching up to do.... This was so much fun, let's make it a tradition! You're so good about updating your blog; I need to follow your example!
Post a Comment