So I guess I'm just blogging in bulk these days, but I'll take what I can get. Here are some highlights from January...
[Aunt Karin took Anna on a date for her birthday. Anna was of course on cloud nine! They went out to eat and to the mall. She got Anna a special pink crystal heart necklace at Claires. Thank you Aunt Karin...Anna adores you!]
[Dancing has always been a common occurence in our house, we had our friend Atty over one night to join in on the fun. Here are some of Anna's moves...maybe from me?]
[We are so thankful for great friends. They love to dress up! I'd say Santa rocks at finding great deals after Halloween.]
[Kate, seen here as pirate princess, loves Anna & David's friends. She joins in on the fun no matter what they might be doing. She is SO fun so it's no surprise they let her follow them around.]
Just an update on the rest of us...I've started dieting and have been trying to keep my sanity together...yuk...but I've lost 15 pounds so far! So I'm keeping myself busy with more couponing and house cleaning. Oh and *angels sing* we got our freezer working and I am SO excited to start filling it this year.
I put together a little board in our kitchen with our goals for this year and a weekly FHE lesson subject. We decided we wanted the kids to learn more scripture stories this year. So for a FHE one night we all sat down and wrote down a list of the stories we wanted to learn. Now they pick out of the jar at the end of every FHE to tell us what we will doing for next week's lesson. Very good way to stay on track and the kids know what they will be learning the whole week before. I love the 12x12 cork boards from Walmart (in a pack of four) and I threw on some scrap paper. Everything I used I dug up around the house. Hopefully I can get around to making some crafty stuff this year.
As for Jay...pictures and updates to come about his business and finished jobs. So proud of him.
Here are some not-so-proud-moments from January. Seriously I was cleaning while both of these incidents happened! (two different days) Is this what I get for trying to clean guys?!?
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
January fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment