Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas weekend and Anna's birthday

We had non-stop fun with our cousins that week after Christmas...and ANNA'S SEVENTH BIRTHDAY was the 27th...she had a pretty fun day I'd say. She got to celebrate with cousins and we even hit a pinata around. I can't believe my girl is 7 and one year away from baptism. She is so fun to be with, loves to joke around, is kind to others, obedient, self-motivated, musical, sweet, motherly, aware of others and of course beautiful. We love her and are so grateful to have her in our family....she is a huge blessing to Jay & I. Here are some pictures from her big day, turning seven is so cool.
[cousin Jaci]
[cousin Amberly listening on Anna's new MP3 player. they are the same age and best of friends--they get along so cute. so grateful for amazing cousins!]
[Amberly spent the night with us on Anna's birthday and we spent the next day with cousins and AMAZING JAKES-no pics from that though]
[just some more pictures from our week with fam]
[my brother Bryan and his wife Karin]
[their son Noah]
[David's eye recovery :)]
[girls night out--shopping and Cheesecake Factory. I grew up with five brothers and one sister...and now I have 5 beautiful sister in laws that are so fun to be with. they are all the best moms and I am so grateful for their examples.]

[me and my sis Britney]

No comments: