Tuesday, January 19, 2010

By the way...I already know I'm a picture FREAK

11 MONTHS

He is definitely in explorer mode right now...he finds any unlocked cupboard to open, any open door or toilet to get into and any crumb or small object to chew on. He eats anything I give him....there isn't any kind of food this kid won't eat. Blake loves to dance, clap and sing songs in a sweet little voice. He has a quick response to the command, "DANCE!"--he'll drop whatever he's doing and start wiggling. He loves this word so much that he will now shout the command himself ("DAATH-DAATH!") when he feels like doing some grooving of his own. He can stand really well now and has taken 8-10 steps before but crawling is his still choice of transporting himself. He puts his head down and takes off to a speed crawl to where he wants to go. He is so stinking fast. The problem with being able to walk well is that he has no patience to stop and balance, he just pushes his chest forward. So pretty much he just wants to RUN. I'm in big trouble. He is so cute when he walks...he just giggles and starts hyperventilating. He has six teeth and looks JUST like David at this age, kinda freaky. I have to say the highlight of his day is me...but a close second is Anna. He LOVES Anna. He gives her a special smile and always takes a dive to her when she gets home. He loves David and Kate, but knows to be aware of them. If they are in a vulnerable position (laying down), he goes in for the attack. He already loves to wrestle big time and loves to grab at faces. He loves his dad and that is what he will say over and over when he is in the room ("da-da! da-da!") The kids love to call him 'Blakes Chubbies', 'Chubs', 'Blakes', 'Blakey', 'Blakers' and 'Chubby Boy'. Overall, he can be sweet and mild but is starting to be busy and curious. His days as a baby are numbered *tear* I can't say enough how much we love our fun Blakey.

No comments: