We had this conversation today while curling her hair for church:
Anna: Mom...I need some help.
Me: With what?
Anna: I can't decide what to do to Daddy on April Fool's Day. I don't know if I should get a pie...you should make it for me...and throw it on his face or get an apple and put it in his mouth while he's snoring at night. I really want to throw a pie on his face, that would be the best.
Me: How would you feel if somebody threw a pie on your face?
Anna: That would be so cool I would love it if somebody would throw a pie in my face!
She gets this pranking tendency from her Dad. Last April Fools (her idea) we poured salt in his koolaid at dinner. Just the other day (without me knowing) she hinted around to him to check under his pillow when he got home from work. She had left a cup of chocolate pudding (open) under his pillow. Maybe going a little far, so we had to have a talk about that one. Love her...she is always ready to have a laugh!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Planning ahead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I think if anyone deserves a prankster daughter, it's JAY!!!!
Go Anna :)
That is hilarious! Love it
that's awesome, we will have to slip her some good ideas!
love the salt in the koolaid!!!
Post a Comment