Monday, October 12, 2009

Watch out ladies

This is at a BBQ with our good friends, Erik & Jamie, who we've known forever. They have an older boy and girl and this is their youngest little sweetie...Maisy, who is five days older than Blake. If we could get Blake to get this flirting thing down a little better, I think we would have one perfect match.

Seriously I SWORE I would never post these pictures but I have to...it's gotta go in our book this year. This is Jamie and I just a week or so away from our due dates. I looked so dang uncomfortable...because I was. Jamie looks like she was ready to go run a couple miles.

1 comment:

Brianna Avery said...

I always thought that you looked super cute while pregnant. You had that glow. Looking at those pictures I know EXACTLY how you feel in them because that's how I feel now.:)