Monday, October 12, 2009

Watch out...I'm eight months

[innocent][not so innocent]
[guilty][i'm getting so good at this stuff]

I'm pretty sure Blake can't be eight months already. I can't believe how fast the time is going by! Some eight month highlights...
1. getting really good at crawling and pulling himself up to standing
2. such a strong kid but has some nice soft, squishy thighs that everybody loves to squeeze...which brings us to:
3. he didn't cry at all when the nurse gave him his flu shot in his thigh
4. enjoys his new found skill of waving (more like a backwards finger wiggle)
4. helps remind me to vacuum more often
5. has a thing with eating small pieces of paper, crumbs and whatever else he comes across on our dirty little floor...always munching on something
6. here we go...he's starting to keep me on my toes...

No comments: