Thursday, October 1, 2009

(more) Battle Wounds

Now that Blake is crawling, he is so determined to pull himself up on any obstacle he comes across. In these cases, it was the bed (forehead hit the bedframe), the cupboard (his eye), and a small wooden chair (same spot on the same eye from previous spill). Staying happy still...So remember in a previous post--I mentioned Kate's hand getting slammed in a door? Well it has stayed swollen but she is still has been using it for everything. Every once in a while she would bump it and cry, but then four days later it got even more swollen and red. So we took a trip to the Dr. and then off to the radiologist for an xray. That was 2 days ago and we are yet to find out the results of the xray. I'm not too concerned I guess because she is still using it and the swelling went down today. We'll see.The same day Kate's hand got worse, Anna came down with a UTI/possible small kidney infection. She had complaining of lower right back pain for the past week or so and it finally got bad enough she couldn't walk/sit/stand/lay down without it hurting. We are still waiting to hear back what exactly she came down with, but in the mean time, the Dr. started her on antibiotics and she is back at school after missing a couple days. Okay kids....NO more bad stuff please! Well except David, who has stayed perfectly healthy so far...way to go man.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness! You just can't win over there! I am so sorry!! I would gladly take any of them if you need to do more Dr. runs...this isn't an empty offer...please take me up on it! I would LOVE to have them! We need to have Anna over to play anyways...some day soon! Glad she is feeling better!!

kristi said...

Holy Smokes! That's all i have to say

Melody said...

WOW, you guys really have had it rough lately. I hope you have good health insurance!!