David: (when he can't get my attention) Whoo-hoo! Mommy! It's me! Whoo-hoo!!
David: (while Anna was blasting out a primary song, he covered his ears and said) Anna stop! You're hurting my ears!
David: (if we turn on the lights) It's burning my eyes!
David: (if we turn on the fan) I'm so cooold! Turn it off.
David: (if we turn off the fan) I'm so sweaty. Turn it on.
David: (every time he says no, he politely says) No, Fank you.
Anna: (as Jay is getting ready to leave for work) Work is sooo boring.
Jay: Why?
Anna: I don't know. I'm just so glad I'm not a dad and I don't have to go to work because it's so boring. Mom, I'm so glad you let me be a girl.
Mom: Anna, can you help me clean up all these toys?
Anna: (politely) No, thank you.
Kate: (the "decka" is really extra fast jibberish) decka-decka-decka-swimsuip-decka-decka-swimmm swimmm-decka-decka. Blakey!-decka-deckah-you hab it-decka-decka-decka-i don't wannit-(fill in with any word...you get the point. She thinks she is talking in quick sentences like an adult).
Kate: (to Blake) "me da storrry?" (tell me the story) "yes you are!" (in a sappy sweet voice shaking her head)
Blake is smiling and cooing like crazy and loves to have one-on-one conversations with the kids. I have been catching him sucking on his thumb a lot lately, yet he won't take a pacifier. It's so cute though. He also likes to wring his hands alot and chew/slobber all over them, also cute. At his four month Dr. appointment the other day he weighed 19 1/2 pounds! He is off the charts with his weight. He is in the 75th for length. Not to shabby for 4 months dude.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
The darndest things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Your kids are SOOOO CUTE! I don't know how you carry them around either when they are as chubby as they are! Great arm workout!
so cute!
He's such a cutie, I love baby rolls!
Oh man... SO, so cute. Can you move by me please? :)
Oh my gosh he is the cutest baby ever! I just want to come squish his little rolls. He looks like such a bundle of joy!
Oh, those ROLLS! I feel like I could just squeeze his picture! I'm glad you're getting so many pictures of them while they're at their peak. :)
Post a Comment