Monday, April 13, 2009

Had enough Easter candy?

My kids were SO excited for their non-stop Easter weekend of fun. On Saturday we went to Papa and Mommer's house and we had a blast going on sugar overload!Kate couldn't stuff her face fast enough. She was slow at actually hunting the eggs because she had to open each one before she would go and find another one.
I think this picture is hilarious - it looks like Blake has already caught up!
I love these pajamas and the chubby kid wearing them! David called him Superman-boy. Here is a slight glimpse of those dimples...
My two little handsome guys all ready for church...
On Sunday we had our Easter party at Grandma and Grandpa Olson's house
here are a few of the cousins...
In heaven...
My mother-in-law is a master genius at flowers and gardening and her yard is always beautiful, especially this time of year.This is the best part of every party we go to at Easter, I just love watching the cousins open their eggs and stuff their faces. It's also funny to watch them morph in to hyperactivity as the sugar kicks in...
Happy Easter everyone!!

3 comments:

Tiffin said...

Her yard is BEAUTIFUL!!! Sounds like you had a terrific Easter. It was fun to see your family on Saturday!!

Natalie Hall said...

You are Beautiful my dear!!! And holding the cutest babe.... Your kids are just priceless..

I need an invite to your blog also..

nataliehall@gmail.com

Lanae said...

Wow - I've never seen David with so much hair - what a handsome kid he is! You look just beautiful Ash! Wish we could have been there at Easter to share in the fun with you guys.