Yes, I've decided to go private on our blog! Please email me your email address if I don't have it...even if you think I do, send it anyways! ashleyolson4@yahoo.com
I seriously can't get enough of these cheeks especially since he's now smiling and cooing... And can I just say THANK YOU BLAKE for deciding to sleep for a longer period of time these past couple nights. You have no idea how good this makes me feel. 9 weeks and 9 hours...great job dude
Last week me and my sister Britney took all of our kids to fly kites. This April has been AMAZING weather, and I know our breezy cool days are just about over. I loved flying kites and the kids loved it too!! It was so fun to watch their faces and see them get so excited...

We took way too many pictures the other night when the Lambs came over. Everybody has got to get themselves one of these, hours of entertainment. And in case you can't tell who everybody is...
Erik Jamie and our kids

Jay


Me (I laughed so hard, to tears)

Kate (she freaked herself out a little bit)

Anna

David









3 comments:
I love your new header!
Your kids are sooo cute! I loved reading all about your family. It is so nice to see such a wonderful, happy family.
Thanks for the invite to your blog!
Post a Comment