Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is what you call SCARY

Hideous. As you can see, Jay and I make great white trash and Kate was our white trash child...wild hair, diaper and all. We had our yearly Clark Halloween Party this past weekend - everyone dresses up, plays carnival games, eats tons of food and we all have a blast. Here are the kids in their costumes (I can't get David and Kate--costume #2--to hold still for ANYthing!)David would probably rather be a superhero for Halloween

What the kids have been up to...
Kate - Here is the face of an up-and-coming two year old...getting a mind of my own. Okay my hair is beautiful, shiny, curly, and soft - but it gets just CRAZY! After a couple hours of playing or sleeping it ends up about like this (no kidding):
David - I still manage to get in trouble sometimes and whether mom says, "What happened?!?!?" or not, it's always a "JUST NUP-PING!" from me. This picture is exactly what I do (notice the powdered sugar on my hands): But how can you resist this face
Anna - I love to assemble and write my own books lately. I draw the pictures then sound and spell out my words. I come up with sentances like these my mom loves, "mymomhelpstolovemeto", and "Ilovemymombcuzilovemymom". I could color and create ALL day! Here I am at the Lamb's house, rocking out on Cale's guitar. I am totally into the Diamond Castle Barbie movie and and I sing every single word to every single song. My mom and dad think I have a great voice!

Just us hanging out

8 comments:

Jami said...

I have to say, for "white trash" folks, you both have really shiney hair. What shampoo do you use? HA HA.

The Booher's said...

what a cute family! Especially the white trash couple! Your kids are darling. (This is Jeni ,buffys sister)

Angie said...

The white trash family is awesome! How funny!!!

Becky said...

That first picture is so funny! What a cute family.

Logan and Tanya said...

Oh Ashley, the white trash idea has to be the best! I love it! Wish I had seen this a couple weeks ago when we were looking for an idea for our upcoming Adult Halloween Party!

Melody said...

I swear we live in a parallel universe with our kids the same ages, doing the same things, etc. My family even has the same type of Halloween party-- carnival-type games and so forth, which we had last weekend too. We did not, however, have the awesome white trash costumes like you! You guys look hilarious!
Melody
p.s. at least Kate HAS hair that gets messy!! Rilla is still waiting for hers...

Jen and Jay said...

I love the halloween costumes - definitely pull off the white trash look!

Your kids are adorable!

Britney and Kevin said...

Hey Ash! Sorry I'm a little slow responding. I love all that you wrote about Jay! We do love him around here! I miss you! I hope you have a good weekend!