I pulled this idea from my friend Laura's blog...
1. My biggest weakness is ice cream.
2. chocolate is up there too.
3. I have 5 brothers and 1 sister, I’m fifth after four brothers.
4. If I was a boy, my name would be Frank, really (picked out by my brothers).
5. I think I would’ve made a perfect Frank.
6. I’m glad I’m a girl though.
7. I love my kids and being a mom-the best job ever!
8. I love love love hanging out with them and Jay more than anything.
9. My favorite place to eat in the whole world is Rubios.
10. I love Mexican food.
11. I hate corn dogs.
12. every couple years I take a bite of one just to see, and I always realize that they are still nasty.
13. The worst pain I’ve ever felt was when I got my tonsils out at 20.
14. I’ve boogie boarded in a canal before, pulled by a sand rail.
15. only in Thatcher.
16. My college years were the BEST!
17. Sometimes I wonder how I made it out of those two years alive.
18. I had the best roommates ever.
19. I have dry feet.
20. I have been told I have nice toenails though.
21. I don’t like looking at or talking about feet.
22. I don't know how I got 2nd place in the Science Fair in 8th grade.
23. I have the greatest mother-in-law.
24. I have been Down Under.
25. While I was there I played 8 soccer games in 2 days, 2nd most sore I’ve ever been.
26. The most sore I’ve been was from hiking a part of the Grand Canyon, down to the bottom and up in one day.
27. In 3rd grade, I forged my mom’s name on my report card.
28. I saw Mrs. Rawlings face when I handed it to her and I’ve always wondered why she never called me on it.
29. I get dizzy when driving over any high bridge.
30. I’ll be 30 next year.
31. I was in the jump rope club in 6th grade.
32. I’ve slept at Larry Wilcox’s house in L.A. before, and swam in his pool (while he was there).
33. in case you don’t know, he’s the blonde motorcycle cop in the 80’s “CHiPs” series. Maybe I’ll post the picture some day to prove it.
34. While we’re on the subject, I also rode on the same roller coaster as Rudy Huxtable once. She was only two cars in front of me.
35. I don’t have a picture though.
36. I used to love the Cosby Show.
37. I also love the Office.
38. I want to be a vampire.
39. I’m a freak now because I'm totally into the Twilight series, I’m on the third book in less then a week.
40. I like my hair short better then long, I just chopped it all off.
41. I can’t believe I’m only on number 41.
42. I love jumping on trampolines.
43. but after having three kids, it’s takes more effort to hold myself together if you know what I mean.
44. I love running, I ran cross country in high school.
45. and I still have my big “rear guard” trophy I got my junior year. long story. I’ll post a picture of that someday too.
46. I love swimming.
47. I love Arizona and the dry heat.
48. I love when it storms here.
49. I love the smell of rain.
50. I love the smell of orange blossoms, bookstores, fires, and Sunday roast (in that order).
51. Me and Jay kissed on the first date.
52. it was more like a 3rd or 4th date because we went quadding with his friends from morning till late at night.
53. I do not know the first thing about football.
54. I like watching basketball though.
55. I VERY badly would love to go to a Suns game soon (hint Jay)
56. I wish we would go camping more- I love the mountains.
57. I love avacados.
58. I love bahama bucks, YUM
59. I talk to my mom and my sister at least once EVERY single day.
60. other than Jay, they are the people I’m most close to.
61. I talk to Jay on the phone about 6 times a day – hey we have a lot to say.
62. I think Jay has the most beautiful color of eyes ever – like a see-thru light blue.
63. I am a good speller.
64. I love dancing, and growing up I went to every dance possible. Nerd.
65. I like to sing but I’m not very good.
66. although I think I have the best voice in the shower and in my car.
67. I’ve played the piano since I was in 2nd grade.
68. I’ve been to Washington DC and loved it.
69. I would love to go back with Jay.
70. I love history.
71. I hate math.
72. In 1st grade, I clearly remember deciding that I wanted to be a writer when I grew up. I filled out a worksheet about it.
73. I guess I’m not a writer now, but I’ll look into it…maybe some children’s books.
74. I don’t like tennis but I looove other racquet sports.
75. like ping pong.
76. and badminton.
77. I don’t know why this sport isn’t more popular.
78. That makes me wonder if I would enjoy playing the other not-so-popular sports like lacrosse or water polo.
79. I also LOVE racquetball.
80. Jay can beat me and that really bugs me.
81. Starting last month we are now 4-1.
82. I need texting lessons.
83. I love all music except rap.
84. I can’t really relate.
85. I love the Bourne movies.
86. I like Matt Damon.
87. Just as really good friends though.
88. always have to remind him.
89. I saw Iron Man and REALLY liked it.
90. I like black licorice.
91. I can’t wait for the Olympics.
92. I also wanted to be a gymnast when I grew up. I only took for a couple months.
93. I love being with all my family.
94. I think I had the best childhood.
95. Crazy but really fun and memorable.
96. I hope my kids have a crazy but really fun and memorable childhood.
97. I love the beach.
98. I’m afraid of sharks.
99. and chickens.
100. I got pecked in the corner of the eye when I was little and I still have a red mark
101. I can’t end with chickens. I love playing Boggle.
now that you know too much about me i tag Karin Britney Jami and Jesika.
Monday, June 9, 2008
100 things that you may or may not know about me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








14 comments:
I LOVED this, Ash! Trampolines really aren't the same after having children, are they? Total bummer. And Matt trying to get all cozy has gotten really old, I'm sure. You have to beat him off with a stick sometimes. The guy can't take a hint. ;0) And the way you added the next number while you were talking made this really fun to read. Totally entertained. Thanks.
this was sooo informative and fun. a kiss on the first date!? cool. i forged my mom's signature in the 4th grade, what made us think that our 3rd and 4th grade handwriting could pass as our parents?
Ashley, I love everything about you girl and all the new things I found out! And I love that you are a PRO at this blogging thing.
Can I just say your kids are all really beautiful, no suprise.
I hope you guys are all doing really well, I enjoy spying in on you and your fam, ok that sounds like I am a wierdo!
I am just waiting for you to announce you are pregnant again real soon. You are the Mother of all Mothers. I don't ever think I have ever heard you complain about anything, such a SWEET spirit you have Ashley, your kids are so lucky to have you....
Ashley - That was so fun to read. I may have to try it on my blog sometime. We have a lot in common such as -I love Arizona and the dry heat, I love swimming, I like to play Boggle (but I haven't in a long time and need to get it), I love avocados, my biggest weakness is ice cream, I love dancing, I love jumping on trampolines, I can't wait for the Olympics, and I loved the Cosby show too! There are more similarities, but one thing we don't have in common is I do not like black licorice :). I think it's so cool that we are in contact again after all these years!
I LOved reading this.. So clever. I dont know if i could come up with 100 things. It was good to see you guys last night. we have to get the girls together to play soon.
I'm so with you on the corndog thing! Who ever thought that rolling up a hotdog in cake batter would be good?!? GROSS!
NOOO!
I've gone 6 months with out being Tagged!
I loved loved reading this! YOu are soooo funny.
So fun to read!
PS I love your new blog layout!!!
WE have a lot in common that and I never realized it. It's kind of funny. I love reading things like that about everyone. Craig likes your nacho libre song too. Ha ha
I miss you!!! I am going to call you today! Wish we could hang out- And Tell Matt he is welcome to come my way! :)
That was so fun to read!!
That is definently allot of things that I didn't know about you!
Tell us something we dont know?
smash,
you forgot to say that you have been a spice girl and that you have slept on a tube all night because your bum hurt.
Post a Comment