1. For being a big sweetheart, the smiles, cuddling, and hugs.
2. When 7 pm rolls around, you are off down the hallway to your room and into your covers telling us "I wanna go ni-night!"
3. For your beautiful serenades throughout my day, no matter where we're at (home, car or store). The most popular being I'm trying to be like Jesus, ABC's, I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss, and "dat's how you knooooow, he lub-yoooo..."
4. The other day it just struck me as so
funny when you yelled "aaah-yooo-da-may, aaah-yooo-da -may!!!" while you were pretending to fall as you slid off our bed. (spanish for
help, thanks to Diego)


Kate
1. For running to me with your arms wide open and a huge smile on your face. Thank you for those sweet hugs with a pat on the back... :)
2. For the big smile, "hiiiiii!", and crazy jumping every time I get you out of your crib. You cheer up my mornings in a huge way.
Anna
1. For taking up the chore of sweeping all the time without me even asking. It may take you a whole half-hour, but you do a very thorough job at cleaning it all up (even under furniture!). You have no idea how much that helps!
2. For being the tattle-tale. Thanks for keeping me informed.
3. For helping with your siblings. There have been times when I've been busy doing something and Kate is following me around, crying or just sad. Then, a little while later I realize you have put her in her seat, buckled her, put the tray on, and given her a little snack all by yourself. You are
on top of things better then me. Thanks cutie.

5 comments:
Ashley, thats so awesome. You are a wonderful mother! And your kiddies know it!
You do such a great job with them! I need to do a reminder like that. I've been a bit grumpy lately myself!
You are so good to stop and look the positive things about your kids. I need to do that more often. I'm sorry you were all sick for your anniversary (we've had anniversaries like that too). I loved seeing all your old pictures of you and your husband. You are very cute together!
I agree, I need to do this too. Grumpiness is my mommy middle name right now. Thank you for the uplifting post, I really needed it! :0)
It's great to really reflect and think about the things that are important and why we do what we do!! Thanks for the great idea and motivating post!! You're a great mom!
Post a Comment