a friend of mine passed away Saturday. life brings us ups and downs unexpectedly.
hold those you love close everyday.
[these pictures of Nikki were taken a couple months ago by our mutual friend, Natalie Montez, for Nikki's brother's wedding. she did an amazing job capturing her personality and her love for her family. Thanks Natalie]
[these pictures of Nikki were taken a couple months ago by our mutual friend, Natalie Montez, for Nikki's brother's wedding. she did an amazing job capturing her personality and her love for her family. Thanks Natalie]

My dear Nicole...I was blessed to have a friend like you around the corner from me growing up.
I will always remember
Your obsession with Garth Brooks.
And equally--Dodge Ram Trucks.
I will always remember when you got your first white Dodge Ram truck (junior year?)...and that you came right over and picked me up for a ride. You were one happy girl.
Your love of country music.
The Clay Walker concert we went to together sophomore year.
Your love for tight wranglers on guys ;) ... and pointing out the good and bad ones to me.
Our 8th Grade trip to Washington DC.
Your loving parents who I adore...to this day.
The closeness of your siblings.
How you willingly gave me rides at 5:45 every morning to early morning seminary--and listening to Garth Brooks and Jeff Foxworthy on the way.
Your example of never judging others.
Your amazing ability to make friends with everybody and strike up a conversation with anybody.
Your humor, constant cheerfulness, warmth and of course...your smile.
You will be greatly missed. Love you.









5 comments:
I'm so sorry Ashley - prayers are with you and her family
Ahhh! WHat happened to her?!
Hey Tanya...sorry I've been out of town for a couple days. But if you haven't heard yet, Nicole passed away because of an accidental overdose on pain medication. I know she has been going to PT for a shoulder injury for a few months now. So sad :( Her family is very close and strong, so I know they will get through it together.
They are in our prayers.
Ashley--this memory of Nikki is beautiful. She was such a dear friend to everyone. She was smiling, curly hair dear friend.
I am thankful for both of you.
love-Mom
So Sorry for the tragic loss
Post a Comment